Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Tough Cupcake Returns

Dear readers,

I stopped posting on this blog about three years ago. I had left off at the beginning of the second trimester of my FET pregnancy. The pregnancy went on, and I made it til 33w5d before our precious bundle arrived. There were several complications with accounted for her early arrival (a story for another post), but now we have a healthy, happy two-and-a-half year old. **Trigger warning: photos posted below**

So why has the cupcake returned? Well, we have always wanted two children, so this past spring, we took steps to work towards having baby #2. So far, things haven’t gone as we had hoped, and I realize now that I need a place to share the journey once again.

And so, the adventure continues...
























No comments:

Post a Comment